Simple ways to stand outRead more...
for your interview
Choose the correct space
Ensure that it is free of distractions, well lit, and with a good internet connection
Test your technology
Ensure that your battery is charged, choose either a phone, laptop, or ipad which you are most comfortable with
Ensure adequate time
Most video interviews will take between 15 to 30 minutes
Frequently asked Questions
What you need to know
- Start by researching the company or corporation you applied to, then prepare to speak about how your skills align with that company’s beliefs, goods, services, etc.
- Familiarize yourself with the responsibilities and tasks of the position you applied for.
- Prepare to talk about your professional as well as personal experiences, along with some lessons you've learned and the outcomes you've achieved.
- Lastly, understand the different types of interview questions and be prepared with the knowledge to answer each type of question.
- Situational: Questions that ask what actions you would take if faced with a hypothetical situation
- Scenarios: Questions that ask you to simulate your actions in a hypothetical scenario. (the difference between this type of question and a situational question is that you act out your answer rather than explain it)
- Behavior: Questions that ask you to share past experiences and past challenges you have previously faced
Provide information outside of previous experience and education
Ability to showcase your personality
Everyone is asked the same questions
No Scheduling Conflicts
Login and respond at your own convinience
A Modern Recruiting Platform designed to streamline your hiring process